Five reasons why you need to book your place at the London Summer Graduate Fair now!
Summer Fair: London 8th June
It’s only a few weeks to go until this year’s Summer Graduate Fair, follow this link for details:
1. If you haven’t lined up a job or internship – you need to be there – to see the opportunities, vacancies and meet the recruiters. It’s the ideal moment to impress and network – practise talking to potential employers, ask relevant questions and find out what they’re able to offer you in the way of industry knowledge and experience – treat it as an opportunity for an informal interview.
2. If you don’t know what you want to do next, this is a great chance to explore options and find out about careers. There will be recruiters, universties and companies looking for bright graduates and you can talk to them about what you have studied, enjoyed and careers that you would like to consider for the future. Pick their brains and ask for advice – that’s what they’re there for!
3. There are lots of learning opportunities and interesting speakers – especially mybrink’s own Career Coach Dave Cordle – he’s going to talk in the Seminar Theatre (15:15 – 15:45) about How to Choose the Right Career. He’s perfectly qualified as the Chair of the Global Career Council to speak about how to take control and make great career decisions now and in the future.
This talk will showcase practical tips and techniques on how to assess your own talents and narrow down your career search. Don’t miss it! Other speakers and sessions throughout the day will focus on topics from funding your studies, to perfecting your elevator pitch, top tips for CVs as well as specific careers.
4. Visit the mybrink stand to find out about the opportunities to become a student blogger or student ambassador. You can also find out how mybrink can help you during your search for the ideal career. We’ve got Mini Career guides, How To guides and a regular blog to keep you up to date with what’s going on and useful things that you’ll need to know.
5. Take the opportunity to book in a slot at the Career Clinic at the mybrink stand. It’s being run by mybrink’s Career Coach and will give you advice on everything from making your career choice to writing a CV. Ensure that you’re making the most of all the help and advice on offer – we want you to succeed and we are there to help you be the best that you can!
Come and see us at Stand 26 – ILEC Conference Centre, IBIS Earls Court, London
Thursday 8th June from 11am until 4pm.