PURPOSE: To support the Sales Operations and Incentive Manager in managing all operational support areas of the commercial business, alongside the brand team to drive sales.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
??? Assisting the operations team as required with :
- Creation of Dealer Target Methodology and support documentation.
- Monitoring Dealer Performance against Targets.
- Monthly Dealer Benchmarking Report of Commercial Policy Dealer Standards such as Lead Management, Marketing and Customer Satisfactions requirements.
- Monitor Dealer Performance and associated trends to assist Sales Operations and Incentives Manager with commercial policy action planning.
- Assist with on-going commercial action planning with Brand and Senior Management - i.e. Changes to commercial policy, additional actions to drive sales forward.
- Draft and Validate Clear and Concise Sales communications prior to being sent to dealer network to ensure consistency.
- Monthly validation of commercial actions with the finance and NBS Team.
??? Maintenance and Improvement of Dealer Database and associated Status of Dealerships by interacting with Field Force to ensure all Dealer Records and Systems are updated regularly.
??? Involvement in Dealer Staff Incentives planning :
- Assistance with planning of yearly motivational sales incentives (travel, rewards etc).
- Assistance with criteria.
- Administration of on- going campaigns.
- Validation of campaigns.
??? To be fully familiar with all commercial reporting and monitoring systems.
??? Assist and participate in on-going development of systems/projects, such as online forecasting system, registration and stock management system.
??? Assist with development of future sales process areas and programmes such as Mystery Shopping, Sales Satisfaction, and Shopper Feedback Programmes.
??? General Team Support, including Back office administration to support the field force dealer network.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
??? Numerate / PC literate to minimum intermediate level, with Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level.
??? The ability to be a coherent and confident communicator to maintain good relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
??? Ability to build rapport and influence decision making to lead behavioural change.
??? Ability to operate and make decisions under pressure.
??? Problem solver; able to work under own initiative.
??? Willingness to actively participate in commercial meetings with Senior Management.
??? Target oriented i.e. strong desire to achieve results.
??? Commercial Aptitude.
??? Strong attention to detail.
??? Degree or similar standard education or proven relevant experience.
??? Industry related experience is desirable (but not essential) with an interest to progress to a field based role in Automotive Industry