This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our Structures team in Brighton and make a positive contribution to our busy team. If you are a Structural Engineer we want to work with you on some prestigious projects. We offer you full training and support to develop your career.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be involved on a range of local and national small to large projects. The roles will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development.
You will be required to work autonomously within a growing Buildings Structures team carrying out feasibility studies and structural surveys, design assessment, scheme design, detailed design and checking depending upon project requirements.
Further attributes of this roles will entail:
-Responsible for all aspects of assigned project work
-Working on a range of structural schemes, ranging from inspection and assessment work to feasibility studies and detailed design
-Engineering design support for larger national projects
-Coaching team members to assist in their development
To be successful you should have
- BEng & MSc or MEng in structural engineering
- Enthusiasm, ambition and self motivation with good organisational capability.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English.
- Experience of Building and Building Fabric structural design across a multitude of sectors
- Detailed experience using Eurocodes along with past British Standards with reference to historic structures
We are centrally located with great access to transport links. We have a thriving sports and social club and have a great range of flexible benefits including pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership subsidies and discounts at high street retailers.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunities employer