Our three-year rotational graduate scheme will give you a broad view of our business giving you an insight into the inner workings of the ASOS Finance team. Of the three years, there will be one role within Financial Accounting & Reporting and one role within Commercial Finance, with the third role being a different role in those teams or the option to work in a specialist department such as Treasury.
No matter what your role, you will have the opportunity to impact our business and make changes for the better.What you'll be doing...
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Extract & interpret data to measure the success of the business
- Play a key part in planning & delivering monthly actuals and reforecasting; including setting up monthly meetings, posting accruals and prepayments, analysing variances between actuals and forecasts & maintaining all forecast & cost schedules
- Support finance team on current initiatives
- Business partnering areas of the business to support in key decision making
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting in a timely and accurate manner, updating the Finance Manager on key highlights and trends
- Ad hoc analysis
- High standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data
- Commercially aware within the retail industry
- Ability to be proactive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment susceptible to change
- Basic Excel skills and computer literate
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills especially with non-finance colleagues
- Desire to gain a recognised accountancy qualification
#LI-JA1 What's in it for you...
- Generous salary and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more...
ASOS is one of the UK's top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, LondonWhat hours will I work?
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Friday)