Job Title: Graduate Account Development Manager (Dutch Speaking) Location: Basingstoke Salary: £25k (£40k OTE) REF: J1698:SOU:GER Sector: Cloud Software A cloud based project management enterprise, whilst a new player in the industry, our
Job Title: Graduate Account Development Manager (Dutch Speaking)
Salary: £25k (£40k OTE)
Sector: Cloud Software
A cloud based project management enterprise, whilst a new player in the industry, our client already operates on its leading edge! They're looking for highly driven graduates to help further their rapidly growing influence - this is a great chance for an overachiever who's ready to deliver long term client value and kick-start a rewarding career in tech.
Due to the changing needs of the business, the client are looking to bring on board a graduate fluent to business proficiency in Dutch.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Targeted OTE Y1 of up to £40K!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Company meals
- Excellent scope for progression with a market-leading company
- Company holidays
The Graduate Account Development Manager will be charged chiefly with developing leads in the EMEA region. Strategically identifying prospective clients, you'll utilise your superb communication skills in order to develop rapport with prospective clients over the phone and via email. Attending web demos with prospects, you'll keenly engage with customers in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package: regular socials in a welcoming culture, as well as outstanding career and earning potential are on offer to the successful candidate!
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of our client's products and services
- Strategically identify and reach out to clients over the phone and via email
- Generate and then qualify leads utilising your language skills
- Schedule and attend web demos with customers
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent to business proficiency in German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)