Graduate Application Support Analyst - Dutch required to join Software Solutions Provider specialising in HR Applications.
My client seek people with a personal commitment to deliver and to develop themselves. They hire talented, capable graduates who are willing to jump in and make an impact. You don't need an IT background but you do need to be bright and passionate about Customer Service with Dutch Language Skills. Training and mentoring will be provided to make you become successful in your role with them.
What would make you a good fit?
* Degree educated (Ideally 2:1 or above) or international equivalent (Business or Languages Degree ideally)
* Native/Fluent Dutch language skills, both verbal & written
* You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to nurture & build strong working relationships; Conscientious & attentive, with an eye for detail with identifying resolutions to problems
* You have a buzz solving problems
* You are a fantastic team player
Customer Application Support is an ideal place to begin a career. You'll be involved in every aspect of the business supporting their UK & European client base. From talking to customers (in Dutch & English), understanding their issues to identify and communicate an appropriate solution and Account Management from gaining an in depth knowledge of the products.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the direction of Professional Services to include Training & Client Implementation projects.
If this sounds like you, then email your CV for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Advertised through Zoek d505d30de71f4266b6b1e8ad8cace7ed8