Looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant Permanent Practice £18-21k Whiteley A great opportunity has arisen for a AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant with practice experience, working for a global practice, this is a great opportunity w
Looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant
A great opportunity has arisen for a AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant with practice experience, working for a global practice, this is a great opportunity with fantastic progression opportunities.
AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant:
The AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant will be responsible for: Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns with minimal supervision and ready for manager review.
Answer telephone queries from brokers and direct clients on all aspects of Pleasure Craft Insurance and ensure excellent customer service is given at all times.
Assist dealing with clients queries and related 3rd parties on behalf of portfolio Managers and Partners.
Develop and supervise subordinate staff.
Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
* AAT or ACCA/CIMA studier with experience in putting together statutory accounts in an accountancy practice environment.
* Good bookkeeping and VAT knowledge.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven capability and confidence when liaising with clients, responding and explaining queries.
* Skilled administrator with excellent time management capabilities.
* Ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues at all levels.
This Accounts Assistant role is great for someone with exposure to a practice background. Someone who is confident, enthusiastic, team player, goal and results driven.
Apply below, alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Bryn Whittock on (Apply online only)