Graduate Design & Development Engineer
* Monday to Friday Days
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate of Engineering, Design Engineering or similar. The company in questions is well established, has low labour turnover, a high % of long serving staff & great development opportunities in an interesting & somewhat unique sector of Engineering.
This is a project driven role that will offer up new challenges and variety on a regular basis. You will be involved in the full product life cycle, from design & inception to completion.
* Assess client brief, specifications & limitations
* Work in conjunction with sales, development & production teams to plan the project
* Work with the development & production team to design & manufacture 3D product models & tooling to enable the production team to successfully manufacture the desired product
* Responsible for ensuring the output meets the desired client specification, in house quality standards & all relevant legislation
* Advise various departments on progress, complications, limitations & timings
This role is perfect for a graduate in Mechanical or Design Engineering, my client is looking specifically at candidates available to start at relative short notice.
* Competent user of Solidworks (Mandatory)
* Experience of tooling design (Mandatory)
* Completed industrial placement year in an Engineering role (Mandatory)
* 1 years post-qualification Mechanical Design experience (Desirable)
* Clear confident communicator
* Enjoys problem solving, analysis