Graduate Electrical Engineer (Plant Engineer): £25k + Benefits: Chester
Huxley Engineering and a Global £Multi-Billion name in the Heavy Materials Process Industry are looking to recruit a Graduate Electrical Engineer (Plant Engineer), as part of their Graduate Plant Engineer Programme which is designed to attract, develop and retain Graduates, who will be the future leaders in the Organisation.
My client employ over 3,500 people at more than 300 production sites and have a diverse customer base includes public sector works, major infrastructure projects, local building and civil engineering contracts and DIY projects.
Their culture is built around strong business ethics and leadership principles and they invest in the training and professional development of people to allow them to develop to their full potential, as well as recognising the value of every employee to the success of the organisation.
The Graduate Cement Plant Engineer programme is designed to attract, develop and retain excellent Engineering Graduates who will be our future leaders and whilst the Programme is challenging, it is rewarding, giving you exposure to all areas of business over a period of 2 years.
As well as time spent on your day-to-day activities, you will get the chance to participate in wider company development activities, project delivery and commit time to your professional development in the role.
My client will support the Graduate Electrical Engineers via the provision of a structured programme, one-to-one coaching from managers and mentors, a variety of training modules together with providing you with the experience, skills and knowledge to enable you, as Graduate Electrical Engineers to make a real difference to the business.
The role function for the Graduate Electrical Engineer is to:
* Develop operational, maintenance (LV/HV, Automation, Instrumentation, Controls & Safety Systems) and leadership skills within the engineering function
* Identify opportunities and synergies to improve reliability, energy efficiency and reduce cost
Do you have the ambition to be a Future Business Leader?
To put yourself in the best possible position to get the most from the Graduate Cement Plant Engineer Programme, you'll need to have:
* Enthusiasm for personal and professional development
* Determination to succeed, develop and go above and beyond the requirements of the programme
* Ability to persuade and influence colleagues to consider or adopt new and alternative ideas or methods of working
* Communication; at all levels within the business with respect
* Teamwork; work as part of, and lead a team in day-to-day activities and deadline driven project work
* Adaptability; assess and respond appropriately to a range of situations and individuals from a variety of backgrounds
* Problem solving; analyse a problem, consider and appraise a number of options and identify the most suitable option for the problem at hand
* Commercial thinking
Alongside this, we need the Graduate Electrical Engineers to have:
* A degree in Electrical Engineering / Automation Engineering / Controls Engineering
* 2:1 and above preferable but not essential
* Ability to express self and ideas through both verbal and written communication
* Strong numerical, analytical and reporting skills
* Excellent IT skills, including the full suite of Microsoft applications
The Graduate Electrical Engineer will be based at a major Production Site in Chester, but as part of the Plant Engineers Programme, the Graduate Electrical Engineer will be required to work at other sites in the UK (Ketton & Clitheroe) and Germany for training, projects and development purposes; therefore some flexibility is required.
For the successful Graduate Electrical Engineer, a competitive salary and package is on offer and whilst this Graduate Electrical Engineer role is based in the Chester area and commutable from Mold, Wrexham, Holywell, Flint, Liverpool, Wallasey, Birkenhead, Deeside, Chester, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, we'd are also keen to hear from Graduate Electrical Engineers who may be looking to relocate for the right permanent position.
To be considered for this Graduate Electrical Engineer role, please apply via the link below.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.