A leading software company are seeking a Graduate Java Software Engineer to join their team in Maidenhead. Do you have an understanding of object oriented analysis and design using Java/J2EE technology? If so, then you may be the Software Engineer we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Java Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, implementing and unit testing software solutions for components of an embedded product. You will have the ability to work collaboratively with engineering professionals and communicate confidently with stakeholders and product managers in order to meet requirements.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of object oriented analysis and design using Java/J2EE technology
- Knowledge of server side Java technologies including JMS, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, multi threading
- Relational Database skills including SQL constructs, transactions, locking, stored procedures
- Knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns and frameworks like Spring / Struts
- Experience on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms
Who will you be working for?
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be joining a software company at their site in Maidenhead. With such a motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have experience working with WebService technologies including protocols like SOAP / JSON and the ability to multi-0task on various projects, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.