This Graduate Mechanical Engineering role within Building Services is with a proven multi-disciplined technical services consultancy. Their Built Environment team is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
As a Mechanical Design Engineering Graduate within this business you could be working on a variety of different projects.
Their training program ensures they provide you with a varied workload and encourage you to extend yourself in order to reach your potential.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Degree classification in Engineering ideally with a Building Services element or Mechanical Engineering
* No more than two years relevant work experience
* Drive and self motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
* Drive to continuously develop your technical & behavioural skills
* Ability to lead and work as part of a Mechanical team within Building Services
* Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions
* Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Ability to adapt to changing environments
* Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
* Ability to influence others
* Strong attention to detail and ability to make sound judgements
If you would like to be considered for this role of Graduate Mechanical Engineer please contact Kate Murrells at BSV Recruitment
Please only appy if you are looking for a role within Building Services