Our client is a hugely successful drinks manufacturer who supply major household brands throughout the UK. A new position has arisen for a Customer Account Executive who is looking to develop their skills with an employer of choice in the Leeming Bar area.
This company has recently expanded creating the need for a Customer Account Executive to join the sales and Marketing team on a permanent basis. This is an unbelievable opportunity for a graduate wishing to develop and progress with a company that invests in training and staff development.
We are looking to fill a newly created office administration role, which we need in order to support our continued growth. The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative support to the Account and Packing Manager and New Product Development Director.
This position would suit someone who has a good educational background that is looking to start their career, or indeed someone who is currently in an administrative role that wants to broaden their exposure to new possibilities. The position has the potential to develop further beyond the initial spec for the right candidate, so it would suit someone with a desire to progress within a successful Soft Drinks Manufacturing Business.
From assisting with administrative tasks associated with customer demands, building and maintaining those relationships, dealing with any issues that might arise, project planning, and supporting the packaging and artwork processes, you'll be a key player in a fast moving business. The role will be very diverse and will provide exposure to a range of activities.
We're looking for someone who will have the drive and enthusiasm to maximise their potential.
Typical Key Areas of Responsibility
* Supporting the administrative tasks associated with the implementation of new and existing private label and branded soft drinks customers
* Ensuring 100% accuracy with documents, data input into the MRP software and maintaining internal information
* Filing, photocopying and general office administrative tasks
* Answering the phones, covering reception
* Providing regular reports and information for the team briefings and project updates
* Working with external suppliers for packaging, components, and artwork
* Work with key stakeholders across the business to support administrative tasks to ensure we are delivering on target and to plan
* Monitor competitor activity and gather an understanding of market benchmarks
Other Significant Role Requirements:
* Account development and building relationships
* Being self-motivated, energetic and positive
* Organising, planning and attention to detail
* Good problem-solving and numeracy skills
* Communication and good engagement with customers and suppliers
* High standard on Microsoft packages, excel, outlook, word
* Excellent spoken and written and communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
What we can offer you:
* Salary £18,000 - £20,000
* 26 Days Holiday, plus 5 bank holidays
* Personal Insurances
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Scheme
* Development Opportunities
You will work for an ever-growing Company in a state of the art production facility. We will encourage you to develop and will support your desire to progress beyond this role if you so desire. We are a young, dynamic company with a genuine passion to be the best in our industry.
To apply for the role of Customer Account Executive, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Account Executive, Account Manager, Marketing Account Executive, Marketing Account Manager, Web Design Account Executive, Sales Account Manager, PR Account Executive, Advertising Account Manager, Marketing, Sales, Graduate, FMCG.
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG