Are you a Graduate looking to build a career as a Recruitment Consultant?
Join Dynamite's Award Winning Team.
£18K -£19Kpa raising to £21K + pa (after 3 months)
OTE £35K+ in year 1 + phone
Dynamite is to giving those with the right drive and passion for the recruitment industry a chance to build a career.
Founded in 2011, Dynamite have expanded our offices three times and exceeded our own expectations in terms of solid quarterly revenue growth since inception. We believe in making a difference to an industry with a very 'average' reputation. We care about what we do and are proud of our fresh, crisp brand and marketing. Most importantly we provide the right tools, great rewards and incentives, and we're all about our people!
We are looking for consultants to work with in a number of our divisions: Accountancy & Finance, Industrial or Commercial (Permanent & Temporary).
This is an opportunity to join our Training Academy starting on 01st September. You will begin a 12 week training programme with the support of an experienced Training Manager who will work with you to become a successful Recruiter.
* 360 Recruitment position
* Generating new business on the phone and face to face
* Researching your market
* Creating pipelines and marketing strategies
* Spending time in the field getting to know the local businesses
* Registering & interviewing candidates
* Coordinating interviews and job offers
* Building great relationships with both clients and candidates
To qualify for the opportunity you must :
* Be educated to a degree level
* Previous sales experience is desirable although if you have the right attitude and confidence to work in sales this is just as important.
* Bags of enthusiasm, a desire to learn and the drive to always succeed
* Professional and well presented
In return for your drive & enthusiasm, we'll provide you with a great insight to the recruitment industry working with one of the best teams in the area. We'll also give you a competitive salary and an amazing bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, parking and employee benefits including childcare vouchers, shopping vouchers and taste card!. You will have an opportunity to work in one of the most upbeat, motivational environments around. With the chance to be involved with incentives including trips overseas, quarterly nights out and all sorts of ad-hoc competitions.
Dynamite is being recognised both locally and nationally as being one for the best Employers in the area:
* Winner - 'Employer of The Year' Johnston Press South Business Awards 2016
* Winner - 'Employer of the Year' The News Business Excellence Awards 2016
* Finalist - 'Best Agency to Work For' 2016 IRP Awards (Recruitment Industry Awards)
* Finalist - 'Best Agency to Work For' 2014 IRP Awards (Recruitment Industry Awards)
* Finalist - 'Best Agency to Work For' 2013 IRP Awards (Recruitment Industry Awards)
Please do only apply if you believe you are or could be a star in sales and genuinely have a passion to start a long term career.
To discuss further please call Helen Pyper, Operations Director (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) or email
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy