Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Digital Sector. 60% of the growth of the UK economy is expected to come from Digital and with most of that being in London, the epicentre of which is Silicon Roundabout (Old Street). This opportunity is to join a firm that lives and breathes this space, working as a graduate recruitment consultant out of extremely impressive offices overlooking the roundabout. It's a Google-esque environment with fun architecture, chill out zones, drinks on tap and even a running track and bar on the roof terrace. There are however many more reasons why you will want to build your career as a graduate recruitment consultant at this well-respected and progressive firm.
- be an integral part of an experienced team
- serve both the permanent and temporary markets (both markets are extremely active in this sector as it is growing rapidly) from their perfectly positioned London office
- consult to an impressive client base, ranging from small start ups and boutique digital agencies through to large corporates pursuing digital transformation (inc. Sony, TuiTravel, Kurt Gieger, PWC, Experian, BAA)
- engage daily with digital professionals from software developers, web developers and UX professionals, and all the way up to Head Of level
- be joining a warm recruitment desk (as they have lots of clients who want their help!) so you will be working on projects from day one
- being part of a bigger business, but in a team that runs autonomously so has the best of both worlds; financial stability, infrastructure and backing, but with the freedom to run the business and engage with their market in exactly the way that they want
- the London team is currently small - this creates a huge opportunity for someone with confidence, passion and ambition to really be part of something, quickly taking on responsibility to transition from graduate recruitment consultant to future leader
- a very collaborative / team environment; everyone shares leads, jobs and candidates
- an honest environment - everyone works hard, but in a friendly supportive way - this is a graduate recruitment environment that you will enjoy.
- lots of incentives and rewards. For example, 3 deals/month gets you an extra days holiday, or 4 deals, the day's holiday plus lunch club. You also get an extra days holiday for every year of service and there are loads of smaller personal incentives running every week (champagne, afternoon off etc). The annual team trip way was to Ibiza last year and Budapest the year before that, the Top billers club has previously been to Miami and Vegas - this is definitely a firm where your success will be celebrated.
- lots of on-desk training, as well as a very comprehensive 2 month training course run at their Head Office when you start. You bring the attitude - they will give you everything else you need to develop into a leading consultant within the digital space.
You need to be:
- highly self-motivated with lots of energy
- a graduate with solid academics (2.1 or above and good A Levels)
- a natural socialite, both with your candidates and clients, and also the team who go out every week
- to be able to communicate clearly
- be curious about the business and technology generally
- intelligence to be able to understand and keep abreast / ahead of the rapidly expanding and changing digital industry
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting digital graduate recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.