Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive Location: Bingham - Nottingham Salary: £21k (£30k OTE) REF: J2094EM Sector: IT This client is an already successful, fast growing technology start-up who are in need of bright, driven and self-motivated
Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Location: Bingham - Nottingham
Salary: £21k (£30k OTE)
This client is an already successful, fast growing technology start-up who are in need of bright, driven and self-motivated graduates to join their team. They are looking to enlist Graduate Sales Executives who are ready to match their ambitious expansion plans and get in on the ground floor of a company on the rise.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing high quality leads for senior executives;
- Contacting prospective customers through different means of research and contact such as social media, events and networking;
- Booking appointments and generating a pipeline of potential leads for area managers;
- Proactively researching and developing an understanding of customers business profiles and buying processes.
In addition to your Pareto training, youll receive training on the company, their culture and products as well as getting plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. The team has a great work culture and are keen to advance associates that show consistent drive and dedication into client facing roles. This is a great chance to experience the excitement of start-up culture first hand, gain invaluable experience and join a young and innovative company.
What you get:
- £21K basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of £30k (uncapped)
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Training and development plan
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you havent heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)