Graduate Sales Partner City of London £24,000 High-end Luxury Retailer and Consultancy The Role With over 50 years providing bespoke Fashion products to busy professionals and a reputation for excellence, the company is looking for vibrant,
Graduate Sales Partner
City of London
High-end Luxury Retailer and Consultancy
With over 50 years providing bespoke Fashion products to busy professionals and a reputation for excellence, the company is looking for vibrant, goal-driven graduates to join an expanding Sales team, based in Central London.
Successful graduates will undertake an extensive 2-month training academy, in which you will learn how to master your sales presentation, accurately write up bespoke orders and undertake basic measuring.
Main duties will include: -
* Developing and expanding your sales pipeline and network; using a variety of resources to qualify leads and retain new clients
* Ensuring the client's needs are fully understood, considering their personal style/budget/fit preferences - resulting in consistent and lasting professional relationships
* Liaising with various departments and stakeholders across the business
* Competitive salary, with a commission structure designed to reward hard work
* Monthly, quarterly and seasonal bonuses provide significant pay value - commission rates are among the highest in the industry
* Annual trips to luxury and exotic locations
* Prestigious City of London location
* Excellent career progression opportunities, including leadership training
* Work alongside vibrant, positive, goal-driven, character-oriented people
We are looking for a confident and capable graduate, with a flair for captivating conversation and a passion for excellence.
* Degree educated
* Demonstrate such qualities as integrity and honour
* Have a sense of principle and be of good personal character
* Capable of learning - be easily coachable
* Have an interest in and be conversant about topics which may include current affairs, politics, sports and popular culture
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)