Graduate Software Developer C / C++ / C#
Are you an eager and ambitious computing graduate looking to put your C, C++ or C# skills to the test? Seeking a role where you'll learn about leading products and exceptional platforms, and will have the chance to work on ground-breaking new applications? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative software provider operating in the financial sector. Providing workflow and regulatory software, they have been leading enterprise financial markets since 2004 with their unique platform on which their product range is based.
As part of exciting plans for 2018, our client is seeking a Graduate Software Developer to work on the development of a new venture involving sports operation software.
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Initially undertake extensive product training to bring you up to speed with the rest of the company
- Work as part of a small team to develop, deploy and maintain applications
- Engage in a wide range of tasks using our client's in-house toolkit based on their own platform
- Provide input and insight into the development cycle, from design to deployment
- Report directly to the CTO
- Take a proactive, responsible approach to your work
- Undertake some travel to the Bristol Head Office (dependant on workload)
So, is this the role for you? To be considered as a Graduate Software Developer, you will need:
- Experience of programming in C, C++ or C# gained within your studies, a commercial environment or similar
- A proactive approach
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- The willingness and desire to take ownership of your own work
A tertiary level qualification with at least 2nd class honours in Mathematics, Computing or a related science-based discipline would be beneficial to your application. Experience of working with SQL databases would also be advantageous, as would web development and deployment experience.
Other organisations may call this role Graduate Software Developer, Graduate Programmer, Junior Web Developer, Junior Application Developer, Graduate C# Developer, Graduate C++ Developer, Graduate Embedded Software Developer, Graduate C Programmer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Graduate Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Advertised through Zoek 74c60b30d65c46b096034d0fd4