Graduate Technical Consultant
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: £23k (OTE £25k)
Our client is a leading service provider of outsourced IT support and business IT consulting. Based on the outskirts of London, they`re rapidly expanding and are now looking for graduates to act as the catalyst for further growth!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will rotate on assignments every 3-6 months, working with different clients along the way. Day to day, you will:
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company`s product, services and marketplace
- Internally ensure that all processes are running smoothly, analysing how best to improve these processes
- Regularly meet with clients face to face to discuss the company`s proposition to drive revenue
The successful graduates will enjoy a unique package! Our client offers excellent scope for progression. Combined with a social, inclusive working culture, this is an exciting opportunity for any ambitious graduate looking to build upon their already existing technical experience!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £23k
- Great OTE of £25k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in an IT related subject
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)