Randstad is looking for an experienced in house recruiter for a Recruitment Specialist - Tech Intern Programmes role, on behalf of a world-leading organisation with a strong online presence, that provide a variety of tools to help businesse
Randstad is looking for an experienced in house recruiter for a Recruitment Specialist - Tech Intern Programmes role, on behalf of a world-leading organisation with a strong online presence, that provide a variety of tools to help businesses of all kinds to succeed online and offline. The contract is for 11 months with possibility for extension.
The primary responsibility of the Recruitment Specialist - Tech Intern Programmes is to support the end to end recruitment life cycle for vacancies across the organisation. It will include high volume interviewing on a daily basis.
The primary responsibilities of the Recruitment Specialist - Tech Intern Programmes are as follows:
* Manage the intern recruitment process from start to end including interviewing, preparing offer packs, presenting verbal offers and entering new hire information on internal systems
* Scheduling and conducting a high volume of telephone and face to face interviews
* Work in conjunction with broader European and Global campus team to set recruitment strategy, develop and implement plans to attract top talent for the technical internship programmes
* Create marketing materials and communication strategies to increase intern program awareness on campus and in schools
* Run and develop existing and new program efforts to ensure a world-class intern experience
* Deliver and host training sessions and manage part of the intern summit
* Track and report data, project outcomes and budget including budget planning and analysis on pass through rates
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
* In-house recruitment experience within a multinational environment
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting high-calibre technical candidates
* Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of online applications
* Experience in online, digital media or start up background is desirable
* Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
Should you wish to apply for this position and your skill set matches the requirements above, please submit your updated CV now.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy