This application development studio creates custom high quality and technically diverse projects on multiple platforms from mobiles to websites. The team is based in Liverpool within the trendy Baltic Triangle area, just 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Joining their focused team, the Mobile App Developer will be required to work across a range of projects.
This is an exciting time to join the growing team with excellent career progression and regular salary reviews.
The candidate must be experienced in C++. However, the candidate is expected to be language agnostic and may be doing Java one day and then Objective-C the next. Ideally, the candidate will of had experience in at least one mobile platform, but must show a willingness to learn more and show aptitude for generalising programming techniques.
The candidate is to work in conjunction with others to decide 'what needs to be done' and how to achieve this.
What they offer :
- An enjoyable working environment in an up and coming area of Liverpool
- A Feel Good Factor, working on projects that enrich and save lives
- Access to all the latest tools and software in use in development
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Part of a growing company with real say on development and growth as a company
- iOS or Android Development
The candidate must be able to provide examples of their mobile software programming work at interview stage.
This company is unable to sponsor UK work visas.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.