Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team. This is 3month internship offering £18K pro rata, followed by a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Seeking a passionate, innovative marketing & PR Intern to join the team.
The Associate Marketing & PR Intern will work closely with our Sales and Strategy functions, which are responsible for taking products to market, and responding to client briefs to the highest standard.
The role will be based in the London office.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the business product and the advertising and marketing technology landscape
- Contribute to the internal and external programme of mobile advertising market research from a brand and competitive landscape perspective
- Working with the executive team to define & enhance the company corporate positioning
- Work on the product/feature release collateral (internal and external) and manage client communication strategy
- Support new business initiatives with effective marketing strategies and collateral
- Own the vision for the brand tone and personality - enhance brand presence and consistency
- Create bold campaigns that captivate company B2B client base
- Manage the PR strategy
- Work with regional teams to develop campaign channel plans to execute brand marketing messages in channel
- Production of presentations responding to campaign briefs. These presentations incorporate creative thinking, market and brand research, media planning and a strategic response applying in-house technology to the client's brief
- You will work with the analytics team to ensure all media plans are insights based
- Contribute to the activities of the creative team from a campaign planning and strategy perspective
- Assist with feeding client requirements and team learnings into product cycle
- Assist with the maintenance and development of companies internal campaign planning tools
- Media Agency, Media Company, Content Publisher, DSP/DMP or other relevant organisation
- Very strong writing skills, ability to write engaging and clear copy, and an understanding of the tone and register required for different audiences
- The ability to rapidly understand complex points and explain them to others in clear and simple terms
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint & Excel
- Good eye for design
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both with internal teams and client facing
- Proactive approach to work and learning
- Willingness to get stuck in with a variety of tasks
- Problem solving and can-do mentality
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Experience in: Digital Media // Online Advertising // Media Planning // Advertising // Digital Marketing // Digital Strategy // Campaigns