- This is a role where you can make things happen ... quickly. It really suits entrepreneurial type individuals who want to make an impact.
- You will be responsible for growing a new division under the Wiser Elite brand.
- As an associate consultant you will initially control the 360 recruitment campaign. Winning new business, servicing and growing new accounts alongside candidate resourcing and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing your P&L, setting budgets and achieving profitable accounts.
- You will look to recruit, train and achieve an increase in revenue/ profitability targets set by your manager.
- You will control all marketing and advertising activities to increase market share and candidate/client engagement
- You will look to take on international assignments within 2 years and plan for international growth with 3-5.
- You will look to monitor and maintain a reporting structure for weekly updates with your MD.
- On the lookout for a serious opportunity to make a lasting impact at a growing company. Can demonstrate clearly why this is the right role for you!
- Very Driven - You've shown signs that you have pushed yourself to achieve results in the past and demonstrate a real hunger to succeed.
- Strong work ethic - take your career seriously and will make sacrifices to achieve within your given industry.
- Sales and commercial acumen - Understands the wider picture but can execute on the day to day task too
- A people person - people describe you as 'friendly' and 'upbeat'
- The role requires someone who is capable of having high level business conversations with impressive senior managers. Previous experience desired.
- Intellectually curious - Always thinking of ways to be better and do it better.
- Disciplined and resilient - must demonstrate areas where they have put this into practice.
- Shows early signs of managerial capabilities - Leads by example, sets a positive picture for new hires, motivational and a strong communicator.
We are three years old, young and very entrepreneurial.
The company started of as , and subsequently launch 4 other brands in quick succession to target the graduate, digital, gaming and sales market. We've gone from 3 people and no clients to 30 and long lasting relationships with FTSE 100 clients. Tripling in size this year means we need great people to help us do it and we want to hear from you.