Recruitment Consultant - Graduate roles x 4 - Manchester City Centre - Award winning specialist Recruitment Agency to the FMCG / Food Manufacturing sector.
Excellent opportunity to start your career as a specialist recruitment consultant working for a market leader in it's sector. Our client is the "go to" Recruitment Agency for all food industry related jobs. They place roles including Product Development, Marketing, Food Hygiene, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales, Human Resources, Management and Executive into the food industry globally.
An exciting opportunity exists now for ambitious graduates to join as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants in their City Centre offices. You don't need previous recruitment experience or technical knowledge, just the determination to succeed!
As a Graduate Trainee recruitment consultant you will receive:
* Starting salary in the range £18,000 to £20,000 which rises to £25,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant and £30,000 at Senior Consultant.
* Excellent individual uncapped commission (25%) and a range of benefits
* Flexible benefits package, monthly achievers lunches to the City's best restaurants, summer and winter company incentive trips for top performers (recent destinations Las Vegas, Hong Kong, The Maldives!).
* The company is a market leader for food / FMCG recruitment across the UK and internationally. Now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services and you will have jobs to work on from day. These are "hot desks"
* You will benefit from an industry recognised graduate training programme and structured career path ensuring you get all the support you need to develop into a successful Recruitment Consultant.
* Ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months involve the creation of several new managerial positions - you can achieve genuine rapid career progression from Graduate Trainee to Director.
* The environment is friendly and "non corporate". You will be working in lively open plan City Centre offices. You will be mentored directly by a strong management team all of whom have been successful recruitment consultants for the business.
To apply for this role:
* You will be hard-working, articulate and ambitious graduate seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
* You do not need to bring any specialist knowledge of the food industry. However, having a curious nature along and a thirst to learn will serve you well.
* You will be motivated and "goal-driven" and prepared to work hard to provide an excellent service to your clients, achieve targets and earn your bonuses.
* Sales experience is desirable but not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement (be it in your working life, academically, sporting, extra-curricular, hobbies / interests etc???)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Graduate Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more graduate jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no . For more information please visit our website