We are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker (QSW) / Family Court Advisor (FCA) to work in a busy Children & Families team in Chatham (Kent). This is a temporary role for 3 months initially, but is then likely to be extended (depending on performance).
Your duties will be to provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person. Also to influence those with parental responsibility to be more child-focused when needed and to advise the courts about how a child's life can be improved, supporting judicial case management in the process.
We are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience and has the following skills:
- a high standard of assessment and case analysis
- ability to produce written work to a high standard
- communicates effectively and demonstrates empathy with children & families within the family justice system
- effective communication and joint working within a range of professionals and agencies
- ability to work under pressure, hit deadlines and be able to prioritise
For more information or to apply for this role then pleApr 27 2017 2:49:42:490PM