My clients are large NHS Hospitals and Private Hospitals within the Derbyshire area, I am currently in urgent need of Orthopaedic Major experienced Scrub Nurses available for ad-hoc and contract work. If you are experienced in the any of the following fields by at least 6 months then I will be very interested in speaking with you;
* Orthopaedics - Minor and Major
* Prepare and maintain the operating theatre and its equipment
* Assist the surgical team during operations
* Provide support in the recovery room
As an experienced Scrub Nurse, you'll be part of the theatre team that provides quality care for patients in the operating theatres. Having been trained in all aspects of working in an operating theatre, you'll prepare and maintain the theatre and its equipment assist the surgical team during operations and provide support in the recovery room.
Skills and abilities:
* Able to use initiative and good decision making skills
* Effective communication skills (written, non-verbal & verbal)
* The ability to: priorities & meet deadlines
* Works well in a multi disciplinary team
Successful candidates will posses the following;
* Have at least 6 months recent experience in working within a Theatre Unit
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Be able to provide 2 referee contact details from Theatre settings
* Be able to provide Occupational Health documents
* Be willing to have an enhanced CRB Check completed on them
In exchange we will offer you the following;
* Excellent rates of pay
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Immediate employment opportunities upon completion of your recruitment with us
* Personal Consultant to understand and meet your needs
Plus much more..
Our opportunities are endless whether you want ad hoc shifts or long term assignments Team 24 can meet your requirements so contact Stefan on or apply online.
Team24 is a healthcare recruitment specialist which provides healthcare workers for a wide range of temporary placements, from doctors to specialist nurses across the NHS and private sectors.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional quality of service to all in the healthcare sector, including the NHS, GP Surgeries, Mental Health Institutions, Prisons, Charities, Community Nursing, Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and the Military. We supply Nurses, Care workers, GP's, Consultants and Homecare, on a 24 hour basis depending on when you need work. We can do this on a Temporary, Fixed Term Contract or Permanent Basis, what ever you need, when ever you need it. We work throughout the UK, supporting clients when they need us and working in partnership with them to ensure that we supply the right member of staff for their needs.
As a company we are growing on a weekly basis and have numerous opportunities available in various trusts and private organisations throughout the UK, if this role isn't what you are looking for why not send you details to our recruitment team via email or visit our website at
Thank you for your interest.
Team24 is an Apr 27 2017 2:49:42:617PM