As part of the Fabric & Sustainability team at ASOS, within the Sourcing department, you will be part of the business agenda on 'Fashion with Integrity' with regards to product and supply chain sustainability. This encompasses materials, manufacturing processes and environmental compliance - with customer engagement. Working closely with ASOS retail teams and suppliers, our mission is to 'change our buying habits so our customers don't have to'.What you'll be doing...
We'd love to meet, someone with...
- Working closely with the sustainable sourcing team, supporting administration and key projects under the guidance of the Fabric & Sustainability manager. This may include for example recording or following up on supplier actions in relation to sustainable sourcing initiatives and researching opportunities with materials and technology providers.
- Learning roles within the business and how they relate to each other
- Using departmental discussions to learn about sustainable sourcing in a commercial context and its relationship with other areas of the business
- Working collaboratively and flexibly within the team to achieve departmental goals
- Supporting with organisation of meetings and events, including preparing presentation materials and internal communications through channels such as intranet / Facebook.
- Collating and delivering research on sustainable sourcing topics to support specific work streams.
What's in it for you...
- Grade C GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- The ability to use all usual Microsoft office packages efficiently.
- Excellent knowledge of excel.
- The ability to research and collate data and information for accurate reporting
- The ability to write a great email of a standard suitable to release to the whole company, a customer or a supplier.
- A passion for ethical and sustainable fashion
- Generous salary
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more...
ASOS is one of the UK's top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, LondonWhat hours will I work?
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Friday)Please note, this opportunity is only open to those studying an undergraduate degree and are eligible to complete a 12 month Industrial Placement as part of their course.If you are interested in a permanent opportunity, please check out our "Jobs at ASOS" page for the full list of vacancies.