HRGO are seeking artworkers to join a large, busy and dynamic team. Attention to detail is essential and you must be able to work to tight deadlines and liaise directly with clients. The successful candidate will sit within the design team, working with a cross-discipline team and produce graphics that are consistent with existing styles, standards and specifications. Knowledge of Creative Suite would be an advantage but full training will be given. The role would suit a recent graduate.
* Producing artwork using templates following corporate guidelines as well as some independent projects
* Liaising directly with clients and families using email and telephone
* Ensuring tight deadlines are met
* Working within a large cross disciplinary team
* Keeping a neat and organised working environment
A Degree/HND in GraphicDesign would be highly preferable.
No experience necessary, full training will be given.
Would suit a recent graduate.
Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who can demonstrate a keen desire to develop their graphic design skills in a commercial environment. You should be able to come up with original concepts and also be able to design and follow the process through to finished artwork.
If you are interested,please apply below or call us on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of HR Go Huntingdon who is acting as a recruitment agency